The Prophets' Candle symbolizes hope; the Angel's Candle symbolizes Peace; the Shepherds' Candle symbolizes joy; the Bethlehem Candle symbolizes love.
Eric Michel Testimony of Peace and the Virgin Mary:
Everybody knows I have been an ordained protestant minister for 36 years, since December 7. Christianity is my faith, and even if I converted as a Born Again Catholic in 2020 by joining the Third Order of Saint Francis, Mary was not present in my life as a minister and in my personal life. Protestants, in general, reject the veneration and invocation of the Saints. We believe Mary is the mother of Jesus and "blessed among women" (Luke 1:42), but we generally do not agree that Mary should be venerated. She is an outstanding example of a life dedicated to God. As such, we tend not to accept certain church doctrines, such as her being preserved from sin.
Now, my faith has changed since October, and this is my steps:
- 2023.10.22 Mass @ St Anastasie, if you follow The History and Highlights of Eric Michel and Eric Michel Ministries International, you will notice that I visited some churches in the Diocese of St. Jerome, mainly for two reasons: 1) to be acquainted with Franciscan Priests and 2) taking photos for the photos site. At the end of the mass after the photo session, I saw flyers in the narthex, the church bulletin, and a magazine of the Heralds of the Gospel that I took with me on my way out. At home later that day, I was flipped through the magazine pages, and I noticed a web address; of course, I had to visit it. On-site, I read: "Be under the special protection of Mary! To Jesus through Mary 100% ONLINE 100% FREE. Fill out the form below to join, according to St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort. I asked myself why not. According to Father Michael Joseph Carlson (EP), the Holy Virgin Mary led all my steps toward her and the path to join the Militia of the Immaculate.
The Militia Immaculatae (meaning the "Army of the Immaculate One"), called in English the Knights of the Immaculata, is a worldwide Catholic evangelization movement founded by St. Maximilian Kolbe in 1917
- 2023.10.23 Chaplain Eric Michel started the Consecration to Our Lady Course
- 2023.10.26 Chaplain Eric Michel received the Certificate of Enrollment of the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary
- 2023.10.27 I purchased the Miracle Medal from a merchant in Italy via Amazon.
- 2023.10.30 The Blessing of the Scapular of St Francis
- 2023-11-05 Member of the Association Médaille Miraculeuse.
- 2023.11.11 Consecration day with the Heralds of the Gospel
- 2023.12.08 Member of the Association lourdesvolunteers.org. Our members bring the sick to Lourdes and host Lourdes Virtual Pilgrimage Experiences TM worldwide.
- 2023.12.08 World Apostolate of Fatima, USA, Our Lady’s Blue Army
- 2023.12.08 Member of the Association of the Miraculous Medal (Knights of the Miraculous Medal)
- 2023.12.08 Member of Aroma Rosary
- 2023.12 08 Member of Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary
The Church is definitely for Peace in all places and for all people, has repeatedly advocated vocally for the prevention or cessation of war, and supports the long tradition of pacifism for Catholics. From St. Maximilian Kolbe, we work “To conquer the whole world for Christ through Mary Immaculate” by evangelization and prayers, offering one's dedication and apostolate.
Most Reverend Pastor Eric Michel SFU, Chaplain.
The Virgin Mary made me do it!